05 September, 2009

Interview on Skeptically Speaking

Just a quick note to direct any of you who check in here with any regularity that I was interviewed on Skeptically Speaking this past week about the film and some other stuff...

Oh and for the record, despite what I said, David Nykl is NOT at DragonCon. He called me last night - the night the show aired - asking if I wanted to go see Inglourious Basterds. I am nowhere near Atlanta right now (indeed I've been watching parts of SkepTrack at DragonCon on-line; therefore David is neither (or he expected one heck of a commute) and is NOT at DragonCon.

Sometimes I'm a dumbass.

4 comments:

Rosehawk said...

Just got done listening, nice interview. Really looking forward to seeing the movie when it finally comes out.

You know, I'm going to be one of those fans pissed because I can't see the premier when 'The Beast...' is finally shown and then have to wait patiently for the DVD to come out. Ah well, good things happen in due time........

On a side note; you sound so different then I imagined!

Kennedy Goodkey said...

Hmmm... that begs the question: "what did you expect me to sound like?"

We shall see what we can do about giving you the earliest opportunity to get a DVD as possible... but that's gonna be a while still.

Rosehawk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosehawk said...

I can wait for the DVD's. Was just feeling abit snarky last night for alot of different reasons.

I am looking forward to seeing the movie when it finally comes out. Just with the bits and pieces that have been shared it looks like a fun movie with a great and entertaining cast!

Oh and your voice, I guess I was expecting it to be alittle deeper, probably because you look similar to someone I use to know.