13 July, 2011

The DVDs have arrived!

"The new phone book is here!  The new phone book is here!" - Steve Martin as Navin Johnson in The Jerk



Totally not staged at all - this is exactly as it naturally occurred.
It was with great excitement last night when my upstairs neighbour called and told me he was home.  Rob happens to be the manufacturer of our DVDs.  I immediately ran out the door and went and grabbed the first box of our initial order.
 Eventhough I have watched every piece of the DVD more times than I can count, it was very exciting to pull out a copy (okay, copies) and run my hands over them and look at the pretty pictures.

The first ones should be going in the mail either today or tomorrow, and of course anyone attending our screening on Friday  who has ordered a copy can pick up theirs then.

The party is looking like it's going to be a lot of fun.  We've sold a good chunk of the tickets - but there is always room for more.  And of course if we have any copies of this run of the DVDs left over, you can purchase the DVD right there.

Also, expect an exciting new announcement at the party... which of course I'll reveal here too a few days later after I've recovered from the hoopla.

Why everyone should order three dozen copies - so your baby can swin in Beast of Bottomless Lake DVDs too.


No comments: